Feeling like nobody cares about what you have to say?
Every time you publish something in your blog (or elsewhere), do you get nothing but tumbleweeds and crickets?
It’s frustrating. It’s depressing. It’s a mystery. Where is everyone?
Or maybe you’re getting plenty of visitors, you see people arriving, but they never seem to stick around to read your stuff. They check out the first few lines and whoosh! – they’re gone.
Some online marketers (the worst, spammy kind) will tell you that you just need more visitors, more raw traffic. It’s just a numbers game! 0.0001% of 10 million people is Quite A Lot Of People Reading Your Stuff! You have to spammily game your way to the top!
What you need is better storytelling – aka. “knowing how to make people care”.
This storytelling course is delivered over 8 weeks (but you can also go through at your own pace), and teaches bloggers and creative business owners how to use storytelling to hook audiences, brand themselves effectively, master their communication and sales strategy...and, of course, tell amazing stories.
>>Full details here.<<
Further Note for readers of Legal Nomads: If you’re coming here via Jodi’s recent post, (a) yes, she’s awesome, and (b) please know that I’m donating the price of any referred sales of the course back to Jodi – so your money is going to exactly where it’s needed right now. (Thank you for also being awesome.)
This course consists of:
- E-mail lessons three times a week, delivered over 8 weeks, which include weekly challenges to put into practice what you've learned
- Optional audio versions of all lessons (downloadable mp3 format), so you can listen offline on your daily commute or while out for a walk
- PDF guides, including “The Blogger’s Guide To Story Structure” and “How To Edit The S#!t Out Of Your Writing“
- 1-to-1 support and access to the course’s private Facebook Group for feedback and exclusive supplementary material
- A final exam that will audit your story, giving you a plan to implement everything you’ve learnt.
- A 30-minute Skype consultation, taken at any time, to discuss the future of your blog
- LIFETIME ACCESS! You can retake the course any time – and you’ll have access to extra material coming in the future, including interviews, webinars and more!
When You Purchase This Course....
1) ...you'll get the introductory PDF, which gives details about how everything works, including access to the Facebook Group and document archives...
2) ...and the purchase will automatically add you to the course lesson queue, so you're ready to receive the lessons and all other course material by email.
If you have any questions, please email me directly at: hunter.sowden AT gmail.com
Freelance Writer & Storytelling Consultant